Viewing Client-Side Cache Details
This functionality is not yet available in the Command Line Interface or REST Manager API administration tools.
To view the client-side cache details:
- In the Spaces view, highlight the Space or Space instance for which you want to see the client-side cache details.
- Display the Client-Side Caches pane in the lower area of the view.
- You can view the following information:
- If you have one or more local cache(s) configured:
|ID||ID of the local cache.|
|PID||Process ID of the master Space using the local cache instance.|
|Host||Machine hosting the local cache instance.|
|Version||Version of the data object that is stored the local cache.|
- If you have one or more local views configured:
|Name||Identifier of the local view.|
|Host||Machine hosting the local view.|
|PID||Process ID of the master Space using the local view.|
|Version||Version of the data object that is stored in the local view.|
|Channel State||Connection state of the network channel between the local view and the master Space:
|Redo Log Retain. Size||Size of the redo log (number of packets).|
|Send Bytes TP||Throughput of the sent bytes, in KB per second.|
|Send Packets/Sec||Rate of packet throughput per second.|
|Templates||How many templates are associated with this local view.|
Refer to the GigaSpaces Management Center topics in the Administration section.
Refer to the Admin API topics in the Developer Guide.