This functionality is not yet available in the Command Line Interface or REST Manager API administration tools.
To view events:
The event timeline shows the deployment life cycle of all the Processing Units.
Life cycle success events for each instance
- installation attempt: an attempt to provision a Processing Unit instance on an available GSC.
- instance added: a Processing Unit instance was successfully instantiated on a GSC.
- instance uninstalled: a Processing Unit instance was successfully removed.
- Container N/A: a Processing Unit instance is pending instantiation until an available GSC is discovered.
Life cycle success events for each Processing Unit
- installation succeeded: deployment of a Processing Unit has been completed successfully (all instances instantiated).
- installation uninstalled: undeployment of a Processing Unit has been completed (all instances undeployed).
Life cycle failure events for each instance
- installation failed: a Processing Unit instance failed to instantiate.
- installation unresponsive: a Processing Unit instance is unresponsive to “member-is-alive” attempts (failure is suspected).
- installation crashed: an unresponsive Processing Unit instance has timed out (failure was detected).
- installation re-detected: a Processing Unit instance was previously unresponsive but is now responsive.
From the menu bar, click Events. The list of events in the system is displayed with the following information:
|Component||Service grid component where the event occurred.|
|Message||Type of event that occurred.|
|Description||Detailed description of the event.|
|Time||Complete timestamp of the event (month, day, year and time of day).|
|Status||Current status of the event (Success, In progress, Failed).|
The Event number displayed in the menu bar indicates the amount of events that have occurred since the last time you viewed events.
Refer to the GigaSpaces Management Center topics in the Administration section.
Refer to the Admin API topics in the Developer Guide.