This functionality is not yet available in the Command Line Interface or REST Manager API administration tools.
To view logs:
The Logs tab is available in the Hosts and Processing Units views. You can display the logs for any of the XAP components (host machine, Processing Units, Spaces, and containers). You can also turn logging on and off for the components.
- In the relevant view, highlight the component you want to investigate.
- Click the Logs tab on the right side of the page.
- To turn logging off click the Pause icon, and to turn logging on click the Play icon.
- To filter the logs, use the Log Level box to select the desired log level and/or type specific text in the Find box, and then click the Search icon.
- To expand the log window, click the Expand icon in the upper right corner.
Refer to the GigaSpaces Management Center topics in the Administration section.
Refer to the Admin API topics in the Developer Guide.