Web Management Console
The Web Management console is a web application that enables GigaSpaces application users to quickly understand the state of a running XAP cluster. Users can also monitor the components that are running, such as the physical hosts, JVMs and deployed processing units.
This user interface complements the functionality of the GigaSpaces Management Center.
The following functionality is available in the Web Management console:
- Hosts - Monitor the physical resources of your cluster.
- Menu Bar - Use the commands here to deploy Processing Units and Spaces, and to view Alerts and Events.
- Processing Units - Monitor the physical resources of the Processing Units.
- Spaces - The Data Grid view provides Space and Space instance navigation for querying data and viewing class metadata.
- Monitoring - View monitoring information about the deployed topology and its components (you can configure your own templates).
- Dump - Use the dump feature of the Admin API to generate dump information about the GigaSpaces application runtime environment.