Developers can deploy, manage, and monitor the XAP Processing Units and applications using a command line interface, which also provides commands for gathering information about the XAP runtime components. The interactive command line tool can be started using the gs.sh/bat command (referred to as XAP CLI).
The following activities are supported by the command line interface:
- Deploying Processing Units to the Service Grid using REST
- Deploying elastic Processing Units
- Deploying the REST service
- Performing various Space maintenance activities
- Placing a Processing Unit in maintenance (Quiesce) mode