Features and Enhancements
- GS-13444: Upgrade Hibernate to 5.1.17.
- GS-13662: Added AnalyticsXtreme feature for data lake acceleration.
- GS-13806: SparkSessionFactory class for creating Spark sessions within Processing Units.
- GS-13705: Upgrade Apache Spark version to 2.4.0.
- GS-13795: Upgrade Apache ZooKeeper to 3.4.13.
- GS-13768: Decouple the Hibernate integration and put in a separate module.
- GS-13793: When killing a process in Microsoft Windows, automatically kill any child processes recursively.
- GS-13761: Parse Java version more generically to support future releases (>11).
- GS-13792: Auto-disable Sigar on Windows when Java version is 9 or higher.
- GS-13790: Remove Java distribution from XAP.NET package.
- GS-13785: Improved the PU resource upload REST call to include the resource URL in the response body.
- GS-13786: Added a new CLI command to upload a Processing Unit resource.
- GS-13776: Added ability to disable caching of the change path for the Change API.
- GS-13784: The Apache Zeppelin Shell interpreter is now packaged with InsightEdge.
- GS-13774: New CLI now supports using a properties file to configure the Processing Unit properties.
- GS-13772: Upgrade Apache Zeppelin to 0.8.1.
- GS-13810: Fixed scripts (build-jdbc-client.cmd/sh) that build the JDBC client uber-jar (insightedge-jdbc-client.jar).
- GS-13799: Wrong host CPU and memory usage values displayed in the GigaSpaces Management Center and Web Management Console when the Sigar library is missing.
- GS-13781: Java vendor parsing failed on StringIndexOutOfBoundsException with AdoptOpenJDK 1.8.
- GS-13714: Executing a SQL query with a function on an indexed field returned incorrect results.
- GS-13777: In rare circumstances, a Processing Unit remains in UNDEPLOYED state although all instances have terminated.
- GS-13741: Aggregation operation ignores transactions.
- GS-13604: Change API ignores the 'AND' in SQL queries on SpaceDocument objects when one of the conditions is the SpaceId property.
- GS-13783: XAP Manager relinquish leadership event is delayed by remote call.
The complete list of changes is also available in