XAP supports the following advanced JMS options:
- Failover handling - You can configure JMS behavior during failover, and define how to recover JMS applications from failovers.
- Transaction types - You can use local and distributed transactions with the JMS implementation.
- Security settings - You can congfigure the client authentication to work in several different ways for creating a connection.
- Using the Queue Browser - You can implement a Queue Browser to examine messages in a queue without deleting them.
- Using JMS without changing the classpath - You can use the XAP JMS implementation without including the GigaSpaces JAR files in the classpath.
- Known Issues JMS API open issues, unsupported features, and considerations.